Friday, October 14, 2011

Fur~Babie Friday Nikki Sivils


Hi all, Nikki Sivils here with you today! Thank you for having me here as a guest blogger! If you know anything at all about me then you know I’m a huge dog girl! I have 4 fur-babies, 2 are full bread and two are rescues.  I’m involved with a couple of rescues
locally and have a real soft spot for dogs in need.
Here is a picture of my four pups…

Savannah, Alfred, Bella and Nico.
Aren’t they all so cute!

So enough dog talk… because I have some dog layouts to share with you all!
 I’ve used one of my newest collections from my fall release for all of today’s layouts, “My Lil’ Monster”, which is perfect for all the dogs or kids in your life!


Here I have a double page layout of 2 of my monsters…

Below are some close-ups of the layout.

Next I have two single page layouts…
This layout is called “A Monster lives in there”!

I love this layout because I have this big tough male German Shepherd Dog and he hates the bathtub -- and I don’t mean him getting a bath -- I mean me trying to get in the bathtub! He’ll have no part of that, guarding the tub so I can’t get in! So Cute!


This last layout titled “My Guy” is of my Willie-Bee who is my logo mascot; sadly Willie-Bee died several years ago but his little memory lives on.

I hope you enjoyed my layouts and thanks again for having me here today! It was so much fun to get to play with my papers. I spend so much time in the designing of the papers that I don’t get to always scrapbook that much. So this was a lot of fun for me!

Have a great weekend!
-Nikki

Oh wasn't Nikki just the greatest Guest Designer
 and all her fur~babies are just the cutest ever..
Big puppy kisses for you and your wonderful things
you do taking in rescues pups... they always
have more love to give...
Princess Penelope

1 comment:

ottersln said...

Awesome layouts and I love my fur babies too! We are down to two fur babies at the moment and both were rescued locally!

Post a Comment