Friday, September 30, 2011

Fur~Babies Friday Guest Designer Liz and Stinky

Hi, it's Fur Babies Friday at The Scrapbooking Queen with Princesss Penelope.  I'm so excited that I was asked to be a Guest Designer this week!  This means so much to me because right now I'm without a fur baby.  We lost our little "stinky" girl last year, so this let me think about her and what a good and loyal fur baby she was.  Here are some pictures we took just after we found out how sick she was and she still loved going on walks. 











she's on a wobble!



recipe:
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
dog cut at 2.17 x 2.61
hats on banner cut at .91 x 3.34
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
bone ~ welded 2 together at  7.11 x 3.47 each
bone layer cut at 6.83 x 2.94
embossed with Cuttlebug swiss dot folder
wobble, ink, white pen, the twinery twine
Echo Park paper ~ splash

Thank you to The Scrapbooking Queen for having me as Penelope's Guest Designer!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment