Friday, September 16, 2011

Fur~Babies Friday ~GD Cristi and Espresso

Hi Everyone, I am so excited that the Queen (The Scrapbooking Queen) asked me to be a guest designer today on  PRINCESS PENELOPE blog, for Fur-Babies Friday's. Thank you so much Queen and Princess Penelope for letting me share my craftiness!!


Today I created a card using my favorite go to Cartridge, Create a Critter. The puppy cut from this cartridge reminds me of my sweet fur baby, Espresso. I decided I wanted to also do a fall theme because I am in the mood for fall!! I love the colors, cooler weather and just the feel of fall. I just started decorating my house for fall, LOVE IT!!  I created this card too with the Cricut Circle Magazine challenge in mind, the challenge is use Cosmo Cricket, at least three Cricut Cuts (puppy, 2 tags layered (the puppy is on), and 2 leaves), and I added embossing to my leaves.




Details & Material Used:

·         Gypsy
·         A2 Size Card: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded in half)
·         1st Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
·         2nd Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
·         Cartridge: Create a Critter
o   Puppy cut at 2.30”
o   Bottom Tag (phrase feature on pg.33) cut at 3.25”
o   Top Tag (phrase feature on pg.33) cut at 3.45”
o   Leaf’s cut at 2” & 3”
·         Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots™ & Herringbone
·         Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Even More Punny-licious
·         Pattern Paper:
o   Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Acorn"™ (blue and green background)
o   Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Autumn"™ (blue leaf & background)
o   Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Cinnamon"™ (pink and red leaf)
o   Cosmo Cricket: Nutmeg "Autumn"™ (red)
·         Card Stock:
o   Kraft Card Stock by Recollections
o   Puppy's Paper From my Scraps
·         Pink Button: Walmart
·         Twine: The Twinery in Mandarin
·         Brown Ribbon: Walmart
·         White Gel Pen
·         Stickles in Diamond
·         Ink: Stampin Up in Early Espresso & Color Box in Yellow Ochre
·         Adhesives: Pop Up Dimensionals, My Atg Gun, & Zig 2-Way Glue


Thank you again Queen and Princess for allowing me to grace your blog with my craftiness!!! I hope you all enjoyed my card and my sweet fur baby!!

Big HUGS,
Cristi

Oh my goodness doesn't she just deserve a tail wag and puppy kiss
now don't forget to go over and give her a belly rub ...
Thank you Cristi and Espresso for being wonderful
Guest Designer on my blog... High Paws to you both...

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hi Cristi
your baby is soo precious just love that beautiful lovable face, and your card is amazing so so cute. just want to pick up your baby and show her some love,
Yorkies are the BEST!!!
big hugs

Post a Comment